National Sales Manager - Remuneration Report
- Product Code: 06-11 National Sales Manager
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $60.00
All our Remuneration Reports are three pages in length and provide a brief position description covering the job purpose, main accountabilities and matching indicators. This is accompanied by remuneration information and common benefits displayed in a tablulated and graphical format. We also provide a guidline of how to interpret the Report and where an individual employee should be positioned.
National Sales Manager
General Manager Marketing & Sales or Chief Executive
Plan, direct and control the sales business strategies and activities of the company to achieve revenue targets across all geographies and regions.
- Establish and co-ordinate the national sales objectives, policies and programs within the context of the overall corporate plan and recommend standards and set targets and quotas.
- Direct and manage operational matters including distribution, pricing, selling and sales for management.
- Select, or approve, the selection and training of senior staff, for the function.
- Monitor customer service, invoicing, payments and administrative costs, stock and inventory levels and sales performance.
Senior executive with at least twelve years appropriate sales/ management experience.