Chemist - Remuneration Report
- Product Code: 05-06 Chemist
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $60.00
All our Remuneration Reports are three pages in length and provide a brief position description covering the job purpose, main accountabilities and matching indicators. This is accompanied by remuneration information and common benefits displayed in a tablulated and graphical format. We also provide a guidline of how to interpret the Report and where an individual employee should be positioned.
Laboratory Manager, Research & Development Manager or Senior Chemist
Perform professional chemistry activities requiring the exercise of independent professional judgement in the appointment of established principles, procedures, techniques and methods.
- Investigate problems arising out of the company’s production.
- Supervise production processes and assist in inspection of plant and other facilities.
- Perform chemical analyses and carry out detailed investigations.
- Recommend modifications to established methods, as appropriate, and prepare reports.
Tertiary qualification and three years’ work experience.