Safety Officer - Remuneration Report
- Product Code: 07-01 Safety Officer
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $60.00
All our Remuneration Reports are three pages in length and provide a brief position description covering the job purpose, main accountabilities and matching indicators. This is accompanied by remuneration information and common benefits displayed in a tablulated and graphical format. We also provide a guidline of how to interpret the Report and where an individual employee should be positioned.
Production Manager, Manufacturing Manager or Engineering Manager
Develop and implement programs to establish and maintain a safe work environment.
- Audit new safety procedures and evaluate their implementation by staff.
- Maintain records on safety programs and ensure licenses and permits are current.
- Provide technical advice on safe handling of hazardous materials.
- Recommend corrective or preventative measures including control systems to detect deviation from agreed safety policy.
- Identify safety training requirements.
- Conduct safety information/ induction/ training programs where appropriate for new staff and refresher training for current staff.
Tertiary qualifications and a minimum of three – five years experience in safety and safety training.