Quality Control Manager - Remuneration Report
- Product Code: 07-28 Quality Control Manager
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $60.00
All our Remuneration Reports are three pages in length and provide a brief position description covering the job purpose, main accountabilities and matching indicators. This is accompanied by remuneration information and common benefits displayed in a tablulated and graphical format. We also provide a guidline of how to interpret the Report and where an individual employee should be positioned.
Quality Control Manager
Principal Executive – Manufacturing, Research and Development, Production or Division Executive
Develop, recommend and implement procedures to ensure that manufactured products are of acceptable quality and produced in accordance with specifications.
- Develop, Install and supervise inspection and testing procedures for raw materials during the manufacturing process, and for finished products.
- Review customer complaints to determine quality control improvements.
- Prepare error, spoilage and salvage reports.
- Conduct research on product defects and recommend modifications to products or quality standards where warranted.
- Select staff and train production operators in correct procedure.
Tertiary qualification and minimum ten years experience in production and QA.