Production Supervisor/ Superintendent - Remuneration Report
- Product Code: 07-09 Production Supervisor/ Superintendent
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $60.00
All our Remuneration Reports are three pages in length and provide a brief position description covering the job purpose, main accountabilities and matching indicators. This is accompanied by remuneration information and common benefits displayed in a tablulated and graphical format. We also provide a guidline of how to interpret the Report and where an individual employee should be positioned.
Production Supervisor/ Superintendent
Supervise the operating activities in a section of the production unit to achieve planned yields in accordance with the production schedule.
- Work with the Production Manager to establish shift arrangements and working schedules.
- Authorise overtime in accordance with production needs and on approval of the Production Manager.
- Ensure product is of an acceptable quality and in accordance with specifications.
- Ensure that the required volumes of finished goods are achieved.
- Report on all relevant production matters to the Production Manager.
Recent graduate in training role or unqualified with substantial practical production experience.