Production Planning/ Control Manager - Remuneration Report
- Product Code: 07-12 Production Planning/ Control Manager
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $60.00
All our Remuneration Reports are three pages in length and provide a brief position description covering the job purpose, main accountabilities and matching indicators. This is accompanied by remuneration information and common benefits displayed in a tablulated and graphical format. We also provide a guidline of how to interpret the Report and where an individual employee should be positioned.
Production Planning/ Control Manager
Principal Manufacturing or Operations Executive, Plant Manager or Division Manager
Establish and monitor production schedules to ensure the effective use of labour, tools, plant and equipment to minimise the cost of holding inventory. Co-ordinate production output with inventory and raw materials requirements.
- Assist in the preparation of the annual production schedule.
- Prepare detailed production analysis charts, labour, job and machine load forecasts.
- Determine optimal raw material inventory levels and work with the Purchasing and Sales departments to ensure satisfactory supply of finished products.
- Assist in cost studies of production, manufacturing or inventory.
- Propose alternate systems to improve production and storage capacity.
Tertiary qualification and minimum ten years experience.