Production Manager - Remuneration Report
- Product Code: 07-08 Production Manager
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $60.00
All our Remuneration Reports are three pages in length and provide a brief position description covering the job purpose, main accountabilities and matching indicators. This is accompanied by remuneration information and common benefits displayed in a tablulated and graphical format. We also provide a guidline of how to interpret the Report and where an individual employee should be positioned.
Principal Manufacturing Executive or Plant Manager
Manage and control the operations of a production unit to achieve planned production levels at optimum cost.
- Prepare an annual production plan based on sales forecasts and known plant capacity.
- Monitor variables affecting production yields and initiate corrective action.
- Maintain compliance with company policy, safety standards, and good housekeeping practices.
- Supervise the selection and training of new staff and develop good labour relations.
- Liaise with maintenance staff to co-ordinate maintenance programs with production schedules.
Tertiary qualification and minimum ten years experience.