Production Foreman - Remuneration Report
- Product Code: 07-11 Production Foreman
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $60.00
All our Remuneration Reports are three pages in length and provide a brief position description covering the job purpose, main accountabilities and matching indicators. This is accompanied by remuneration information and common benefits displayed in a tablulated and graphical format. We also provide a guidline of how to interpret the Report and where an individual employee should be positioned.
Production Supervisor or General Foreman
Supervise and train a group of production operatives, including charge hands or team leaders to achieve prescribed production and quality targets.
- Supervise the work of charge hands, trades staff, trades assistants, apprentices and production operators.
- Oversee the safe and correct use of machinery and equipment.
- Report on variances in raw material inventories.
- Oversee quality control inspections and take corrective action as needed.
- Participate in the training and discipline of apprentices, assistants, tradesmen and charge hands as required.
Trade qualifications and production experience or substantial practical production experience.