Production Controller - Remuneration Report
- Product Code: 07-14 Production Controller
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $60.00
All our Remuneration Reports are three pages in length and provide a brief position description covering the job purpose, main accountabilities and matching indicators. This is accompanied by remuneration information and common benefits displayed in a tablulated and graphical format. We also provide a guidline of how to interpret the Report and where an individual employee should be positioned.
Production Planning Manager or Plant Manager
Participate in preparing and implementing production plans and detailed schedules to control the production processes.
- Prepare detailed schedules by week and month of machinery use and labour requirements to ensure required outputs are produced on time.
- Contribute to formulating longer term production targets and resource plant.
- Re-adjust production schedules to cater for unplanned machinery breakdowns or shortages of raw material.
- Contribute to studies of how plant utilisation and capacity could be improved.
Tertiary qualification and at least three years experience.