Procurement Manager - Remuneration Report
- Product Code: 07-21 Procurement Manager
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $60.00
All our Remuneration Reports are three pages in length and provide a brief position description covering the job purpose, main accountabilities and matching indicators. This is accompanied by remuneration information and common benefits displayed in a tablulated and graphical format. We also provide a guidline of how to interpret the Report and where an individual employee should be positioned.
Principal Operations Executive or Divisional Manager
Manage and co-ordinate the supply of raw materials and components to meet the company’s goals in regards to quality, delivery and cost by applying specialist procurement skills.
- Align procurement strategies with those for the customer site/ commercial business and relevant sourcing groups.
- Develop contacts appropriate to categories of expenditure.
- Provide input to the annual budgeting cycle.
- Provide leadership and development to the procurement team.
- Re-tender major supply contracts at regular intervals.
Relevant tertiary qualifications and at least eight years supply experience.