Plant/ Production Manager - Remuneration Report
- Product Code: 07-04 Plant/ Production Manager
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $60.00
All our Remuneration Reports are three pages in length and provide a brief position description covering the job purpose, main accountabilities and matching indicators. This is accompanied by remuneration information and common benefits displayed in a tablulated and graphical format. We also provide a guidline of how to interpret the Report and where an individual employee should be positioned.
Plant/ Production Manager
Principal Manufacturing Executive or Chief Executive
Manage and control the activity of the plant to optimise resource use, minimise costs and maintain quality standards, and produce required volumes of finished goods.
- Prepare an annual production plan based on sales forecasts, plant capacity and inventory levels.
- Establish and manage objectives and programs within the context of the overall production plan and recommend standards and set targets.
- Assist in the preparation of the plants capital expenditure budgets, reports and forecasts and ensure they are presented in a timely manner.
- Develop operational and manufacturing systems to assist control of quality, production costs and raw materials inventories.
- Control staff selection, training and development.
Relevant qualification and at least eight years experience.