Plant Manager - Remuneration Report
- Product Code: 07-03 Plant Manager
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $60.00
All our Remuneration Reports are three pages in length and provide a brief position description covering the job purpose, main accountabilities and matching indicators. This is accompanied by remuneration information and common benefits displayed in a tablulated and graphical format. We also provide a guidline of how to interpret the Report and where an individual employee should be positioned.
Divisional/ General Manager or Chief Executive
Manage and control the activity of the plant to optimise resource use, minimise costs, maintain quality standards, and produce required volumes of finished goods.
- Manage the activities of the plant according to overall strategies and agreed budgets.
- Prepare an annual production plan and co-ordinate execution of production schedules based on sales requirements, plant capacity and inventory levels.
- Co-ordinate subordinate staff to optimise the use of human and material resources to achieve goals.
- Control staff selection, training, development and utilisation. Evaluate the performance and the efficiency of staff and procedures.
- Recommend future development of the plant to increase capacity and improve productivity.
Relevant qualification and at least five – ten years experience at a senior level in plant management.