Packaging Manager - Remuneration Report
- Product Code: 07-05 Packaging Manager
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $60.00
All our Remuneration Reports are three pages in length and provide a brief position description covering the job purpose, main accountabilities and matching indicators. This is accompanied by remuneration information and common benefits displayed in a tablulated and graphical format. We also provide a guidline of how to interpret the Report and where an individual employee should be positioned.
Production Manager or Plant Manager
Manage the packaging team to ensure quality packaged products are made in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Manage a team of packaging staff ensuring weekly and monthly targets are met.
- Attend production planning meetings and liaise with production to ensure required outputs are known and prepare work schedules to ensure deadlines are met.
- Supervise staff and ensure they are well trained.
- Contribute to new packaging strategies and processes.
Relevant degree and four - five years experience.