Materials Manager - Remuneration Report
- Product Code: 07-20 Materials Manager
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $60.00
All our Remuneration Reports are three pages in length and provide a brief position description covering the job purpose, main accountabilities and matching indicators. This is accompanied by remuneration information and common benefits displayed in a tablulated and graphical format. We also provide a guidline of how to interpret the Report and where an individual employee should be positioned.
Supply Chain Manager or Divisional Manager
Manage the company’s purchasing and sourcing activities to ensure value for money, quality and reliability of the purchase and supply of raw materials and product components.
- Review and approve purchase requisitions.
- Undertake the negotiation of purchase contracts; follow up, schedule and expedite deliveries.
- Process and action finished goods orders to marketing and dispatch centres having regard to the optimisation of total inventory.
- Attend production planning meetings and liaise with marketing personnel in the forward ordering of supplies where lead time is critical.
- Research alternative sources of supply for all major materials purchased by the company.
May have relevant qualifications and at least ten years warehousing and purchasing experience.