General Supervisor/ Foreman - Remuneration Report
- Product Code: 07-10 General Supervisor/ Foreman
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $60.00
All our Remuneration Reports are three pages in length and provide a brief position description covering the job purpose, main accountabilities and matching indicators. This is accompanied by remuneration information and common benefits displayed in a tablulated and graphical format. We also provide a guidline of how to interpret the Report and where an individual employee should be positioned.
General Supervisor/ Foreman
Production or Plant Manager, Project or Site Manager
Supervise activities in a production unit on a designated regular or rotating shift basis to achieve prescribed production and quality targets.
- Maintain control of the production unit during shift hours.
- Monitor variables affecting production yields and initiate corrective action.
- Ensure that the production unit achieves its volume, quality and cost objectives.
- Supervise stock takes.
- Handle shop floor IR matters as they arise, referring major matter and disputes to management.
Trade qualifications and production experience or unqualified with substantial practical production experience.