Customs and Shipping Officer - Remuneration Report
- Product Code: 07-22 Customs and Shipping Officer
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $60.00
All our Remuneration Reports are three pages in length and provide a brief position description covering the job purpose, main accountabilities and matching indicators. This is accompanied by remuneration information and common benefits displayed in a tablulated and graphical format. We also provide a guidline of how to interpret the Report and where an individual employee should be positioned.
Customs & Shipping Officer
Supply or Purchasing Manager
Prepare customs and shipping documentation to facilitate the import and/or export of material and products.
- Participate in the assembling and shipping of outgoing merchandise and finished goods.
- Prepare and maintain shipping records, make up bills of lading and post weight and shipping charges.
- Maintain records of goods received or dispatched.
- Reject damaged goods or materials and correspond with shipper to adjust damages or shortages.
- Liaise with shipping agents and customs as needed to dispatch orders.
May have tertiary qualification and three or more years experience.