Finance and Administration Manager - Remuneration Report
- Product Code: 02-02 Finance and Admin Manager
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $60.00
All our Remuneration Reports are three pages in length and provide a brief position description covering the job purpose, main accountabilities and matching indicators. This is accompanied by remuneration information and common benefits displayed in a tablulated and graphical format. We also provide a guidline of how to interpret the Report and where an individual employee should be positioned.
Finance & Administration Manager
General Manager or Chief Executive
Manage the provision of corporate administration and business support services to provide efficient and effective support to the company.
- Assist with preparation of budgets and monitor actual results.
- Supervise costing and financial analysis.
- Manage details of taxation, insurance and other company matters.
- Assist the senior finance executive in marrying the company’s financial, legal and commercial affairs.
- Manage administration and finance staff to achieve their objectives within company cost objectives.
Ten years experience in an appropriate management role, with an appropriate qualification in business or finance.