Accountant (Entry) - Remuneration Report
- Product Code: 02-12 Accountant (Entry)
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $60.00
All our Remuneration Reports are three pages in length and provide a brief position description covering the job purpose, main accountabilities and matching indicators. This is accompanied by remuneration information and common benefits displayed in a tablulated and graphical format. We also provide a guidline of how to interpret the Report and where an individual employee should be positioned.
Financial Controller or Senior Accountant
Prepare and analyse accounting statements and reports under supervision, to reflect the company’s financial results.
- Gather information on financial and/or management accounting matters.
- Assist in preparation of reports, including profit and loss statements and participate in compiling expense budgets.
- Assist in preparation of quarterly balance sheets and monthly expense reports.
- Prepare recommendations of assets, reserves and other items of significance for senior management review.
Up to three years since graduation.