Divisional Manager - Remuneration Report
- Product Code: 01-06 Divisional Manager
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $60.00
All our Remuneration Reports are three pages in length and provide a brief position description covering the job purpose, main accountabilities and matching indicators. This is accompanied by remuneration information and common benefits displayed in a tablulated and graphical format. We also provide a guidline of how to interpret the Report and where an individual employee should be positioned.
Chief Executive or Group Division Manager
Direct a variety of functional branches including manufacturing, to achieve optimum profitability and effective use of divisional assets and human resources. Direct planning activities and provide leadership and guidance on the operations of the division.
- Coordinate subordinate staff to optimise the use of human and material resources.
- Direct business activities of the division for achievement of short and long term objectives.
- Manage the selection and training of senior staff, establish lines of control and delegate responsibilities to subordinates.
- Control use of production plant facilities by planning maintenance, designating operating hours and supply of parts and tools.
Ten – fifteen years general management experience, including specialist production experience.