Division/ State/ Branch Accountant - Remuneration Report
- Product Code: 02-10 Division/ State/ Branch Accountant
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $60.00
All our Remuneration Reports are three pages in length and provide a brief position description covering the job purpose, main accountabilities and matching indicators. This is accompanied by remuneration information and common benefits displayed in a tablulated and graphical format. We also provide a guidline of how to interpret the Report and where an individual employee should be positioned.
Division/ State/ Branch Accountant
Division / State/ Branch Manager, functional link to Financial Controller
Perform financial accounting and reporting for Division/ State or branch to meet accounting requirements.
- Supervise work of support staff.
- Prepare regular expenditure and revenue reports and income tax returns.
- Prepare special management reports as required on emerging issues of concern.
- Manage credit limits and maintain debtor’s accounts.
- Participate in preparation of capital and expense budgets.
Tertiary qualification and ten – fifteen years accounting experience.