Database Programmer - Remuneration Report
- Product Code: 03-07 Database Programmer
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $60.00
All our Remuneration Reports are three pages in length and provide a brief position description covering the job purpose, main accountabilities and matching indicators. This is accompanied by remuneration information and common benefits displayed in a tablulated and graphical format. We also provide a guidline of how to interpret the Report and where an individual employee should be positioned.
Manager, Database Programming
Implement in depth technical programming solutions which meet technical specifications and business requirements, for the effective use and maintenance of corporate databases.
- Resolve database programming problems according to functional specifications and company guidelines.
- Develop internal documentation to support program development through research of best practice in the industry.
- Implement solutions to more complex problems by receiving technical guidance from senior database programmers.
- Report on progress and potential difficulties associated with program development.
Relevant degree and experience in database programming or IT user service functions.