Database Administrator - Remuneration Report
- Product Code: 03-20 Database Administrator
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $60.00
All our Remuneration Reports are three pages in length and provide a brief position description covering the job purpose, main accountabilities and matching indicators. This is accompanied by remuneration information and common benefits displayed in a tablulated and graphical format. We also provide a guidline of how to interpret the Report and where an individual employee should be positioned.
IT Manager or Systems Manager
Plan and manage corporate databases to ensure the integrity, security, accuracy, currency and accessibility of company’s data.
- Supervise the general repair and maintenance of corporate databases including backup, reindexing and recovery procedures.
- Implement strategies to make corporate data available to users in a shared and controlled manner.
- Develop and apply standards to facilitate the coordination and consistency of data.
- Liaise with database developers, assisting them in designing logical data structures and naming conventions.
Tertiary education and more than five years experience in either systems, programming, operations and database management.