Data Entry Operator - Remuneration Report
- Product Code: 03-01 Data Entry Operator
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $60.00
All our Remuneration Reports are three pages in length and provide a brief position description covering the job purpose, main accountabilities and matching indicators. This is accompanied by remuneration information and common benefits displayed in a tablulated and graphical format. We also provide a guidline of how to interpret the Report and where an individual employee should be positioned.
Data Entry Operator
Office Manager, Data Processing Supervisor or Operations Supervisor
Operate computer systems to input data into files and databases.
- Operate equipment within prescribed standards.
- Maintain records of data input.
- Type in data and codes required to process information.
- Retrieve, confirm and update data in storage.
On the job training, up to six months experience, may be needed to become proficient.