Credit and Collections Manager - Remuneration Report
- Product Code: 02-06 Credit and Collections Manager
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $60.00
All our Remuneration Reports are three pages in length and provide a brief position description covering the job purpose, main accountabilities and matching indicators. This is accompanied by remuneration information and common benefits displayed in a tablulated and graphical format. We also provide a guidline of how to interpret the Report and where an individual employee should be positioned.
Credit & Collections Manager
Chief Finance Officer, Financial Controller or Principal Administration Executive
Manage and control credit and collection functions and recommend policies to ensure an acceptable level of risk is maintained, repayments are made and losses kept to a minimum.
- Develop procedures for investigating and controlling credit, and recommend policies to senior management.
- Participate in studies of economic conditions in specific industries.
- Prepare reports on the status of credit and collections across the company.
- Explain credit policies and practices to staff and managers.
- Investigate the credit standings of new and potential customers.
Minimum ten years in accounting and/or credit control.