Credit and Collections Analyst - Remuneration Report
- Product Code: 02-07 Credit and Collections Analyst
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $60.00
All our Remuneration Reports are three pages in length and provide a brief position description covering the job purpose, main accountabilities and matching indicators. This is accompanied by remuneration information and common benefits displayed in a tablulated and graphical format. We also provide a guidline of how to interpret the Report and where an individual employee should be positioned.
Credit & Collections Analyst
Credit Manager or Division / Branch Accountant
Monitor, assess trends and collect amounts due to organisation for the supply of goods and services.
- Assist in the management of receivables.
- Maintain records of outstanding debtors, and follow up debtors for payment.
- Investigate credit standings of new and potential customers.
- Recommend improved credit checking and risk assessment processes to senior management.
Business certificate or diploma and a minimum two – three years experience in the function.