Company Secretary - Remuneration Report
- Product Code: 01-08 Company Secretary
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $60.00
All our Remuneration Reports are three pages in length and provide a brief position description covering the job purpose, main accountabilities and matching indicators. This is accompanied by remuneration information and common benefits displayed in a tablulated and graphical format. We also provide a guidline of how to interpret the Report and where an individual employee should be positioned.
Chief Executive, Chief Finance Officer
Administer activities in the company which require compliance with legal, financial, corporate or statutory matters. Provide the Chief Executive or Board or Senior Managers with information and assessments to ensure activities meet corporate goals.
- Attend all meetings of the Board and shareholders and keep records.
- Arrange, prepare papers and reports and give notice of all Board and shareholder meetings.
- Prepare written minutes of each Board meeting and ensure senior management receive a copy.
- May control the training of finance staff and delegate responsibilities to subordinates.
- May undertake Secretarial role in the acquisition or sale of assets.
- May keep records of share ownership and company investment.
Tertiary qualification and at least ten years management / financial experience.