Chief Operating Officer (COO) - Remuneration Report
- Product Code: 01-03 COO
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $60.00
All our Remuneration Reports are three pages in length and provide a brief position description covering the job purpose, main accountabilities and matching indicators. This is accompanied by remuneration information and common benefits displayed in a tablulated and graphical format. We also provide a guidline of how to interpret the Report and where an individual employee should be positioned.
Chief Operating Officer (COO)
Plan, direct and control operational activities through divisions or states to achieve business goals and profit targets.
- Oversee and direct activities of division state managers in the achievement of business objectives.
- Monitor revenue and expenditure in the operating divisions.
- Report to Chief Executive and Board on major operational issues and results.
- Implement policies and controls to maintain existing results and growth.
- Develop and review marketing plans and opportunities.
Ten – fifteen years management experience with higher status in the company than principal executives and is directing state/division managers.