Chief Information Officer (CIO) - Remuneration Report
- Product Code: 01-10 CIO
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $60.00
All our Remuneration Reports are three pages in length and provide a brief position description covering the job purpose, main accountabilities and matching indicators. This is accompanied by remuneration information and common benefits displayed in a tablulated and graphical format. We also provide a guidline of how to interpret the Report and where an individual employee should be positioned.
Chief Information Officer (CIO)
Plan, direct and control the Information, Knowledge Management and Technology activities of the company and coordinate the effective design, implementation and operation of IT systems and applications.
- Plan and formulate Information and Knowledge Management.
- Control the security and functionality of information systems.
- Control the selection and training of IT staff and monitor their performance.
- Direct the selection, installation and use of computer equipment and software.
- Direct maintenance work and quality control to ensure an efficient and timely operation of all IT and business systems.
Relevant degree and advanced qualifications with over fifteen years experience in an IT environment with at least twenty staff and technology assets greater than $1m.