Chief Finance Officer (CFO) - Remuneration Report
- Product Code: 01-04 CFO
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $60.00
All our Remuneration Reports are three pages in length and provide a brief position description covering the job purpose, main accountabilities and matching indicators. This is accompanied by remuneration information and common benefits displayed in a tablulated and graphical format. We also provide a guidline of how to interpret the Report and where an individual employee should be positioned.
Chief Finance Officer (CFO)
Direct, control and administer the financial activities of the company. Provide the CEO and Board with financial assessments and information which will ensure planning and budgeting activities meet corporate goals.
- Plan the financial operations of the company.
- Represent the company in dealings with bankers, legal advice and major clients.
- Direct financial administrative activities and operational procedures.
- Control the selection and training of finance staff, establish lines of control and delegate responsibilities to subordinate staff.
- Evaluate financial aspects of proposed acquisitions, investments, mergers or the sale of assets.
Three year degree or diploma plus ten – fifteen years experience in accounting/ finance with at least ten subordinate accounting staff in an organisation with more than two hundred employee.