CEO Subsidiary/ Division - Remuneration Report
- Product Code: 01-02 CEO Subsidiary/ Division
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $60.00
All our Remuneration Reports are three pages in length and provide a brief position description covering the job purpose, main accountabilities and matching indicators. This is accompanied by remuneration information and common benefits displayed in a tablulated and graphical format. We also provide a guidline of how to interpret the Report and where an individual employee should be positioned.
Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Subsidiary/ Division
Subsidiary Board of Directors or the Chief Executive Officer/Managing Director of the parent company
Manage and direct the organisation or group to achieve optimum profitability and effective use of business assets and human resource. Develop and review policy and plans, organise and control major functions relating to the operation and management of company through subordinate executives.
- Provide overall direction and management of the enterprise in collaboration with the Board.
- Establish company objectives, policies and programs.
- Represent the organisation in negotiations, at seminars and official occasions.
- Select senior executives, establish lines of control and delegate responsibilities to subordinate executives.
- Oversee development of company activities to protect funds invested and the interests of shareholders.
The CEO should have a level of skill commensurate with a minimum of fifteen years management experience, with division and function managers reporting to the position