Auditor - Remuneration Report
- Product Code: 02-16 Auditor
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $60.00
All our Remuneration Reports are three pages in length and provide a brief position description covering the job purpose, main accountabilities and matching indicators. This is accompanied by remuneration information and common benefits displayed in a tablulated and graphical format. We also provide a guidline of how to interpret the Report and where an individual employee should be positioned.
Principal Internal Auditor, Head of Audit, Company Secretary or Chief Finance Officer
Conduct internal audits to verify accounts and policies and detect and prevent fraud.
- Audit various departments for compliance on policies and procedures.
- Verify company assets through physical counts and compare with inventory records.
- Cooperate with external auditors when required.
- Ensure accounting documentation complies with company and legal requirements and show evidence to verify transactions.
More than seven years experience since qualification.