Security Officer - Remuneration Report
- Product Code: 08-13 Security Officer
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $60.00
All our Remuneration Reports are three pages in length and provide a brief position description covering the job purpose, main accountabilities and matching indicators. This is accompanied by remuneration information and common benefits displayed in a tablulated and graphical format. We also provide a guidline of how to interpret the Report and where an individual employee should be positioned.
Security Manager or senior position in finance or administration
Monitor and maintain security arrangements related to the protection and security of personnel, operations, premises and facilities.
- Conduct physical security inspections of premises and staff locations.
- Conduct security and awareness training.
- Be available on call to respond to afterhour’s security and/ or emergency matters.
- Advise managers on security considerations relevant to their areas of responsibility.
Three - six months on the job training, may have a certificate level or industry training qualification.