Secretary to the CEO - Remuneration Report
- Product Code: 08-05 Secretary to the CEO
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $60.00
All our Remuneration Reports are three pages in length and provide a brief position description covering the job purpose, main accountabilities and matching indicators. This is accompanied by remuneration information and common benefits displayed in a tablulated and graphical format. We also provide a guidline of how to interpret the Report and where an individual employee should be positioned.
Secretary to the CEO
Manage the office of the Chief Executive and provide confidential and comprehensive secretarial and administrative support.
- Prepare confidential documents for Board presentation and discussion.
- Organise and attend Board meetings as required, and take minutes.
- Decide whether to interrupt the CEO or arrange future appointments as appropriate.
- Keep all confidential files and documents and screen the Chief Executive’s phone calls and emails.
- Organise the Chief Executive’s appointments and travel arrangements and maintain expense records for the CEO.
- Follow up action items on behalf of the CEO from other senior executives.
More than twelve years secretarial experience, with the ability to apply tact, discretion and mature judgement.