Public Relations Manager (PR) - Remuneration Report
- Product Code: 08-01 PR Manager
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $60.00
All our Remuneration Reports are three pages in length and provide a brief position description covering the job purpose, main accountabilities and matching indicators. This is accompanied by remuneration information and common benefits displayed in a tablulated and graphical format. We also provide a guidline of how to interpret the Report and where an individual employee should be positioned.
Public Relations Manager
Chief Executive or Principal Administration Executive
Develop and manage a program designed to enhance public and employee understanding of the company’s objectives and achievements.
- Advise management on the public relations implications of company policies, practices and actions.
- Review proposed changes for their probable effect on public opinion and recommend action to improve public relations.
- Supervise the editing, publication and distribution of the house journal and supervise, or advise, on the preparation of letters, handbooks, bulletins and booklets for distribution to employees, and the public.
- Direct arrangements for company and plant tours and conduct and interpret employee and public opinion surveys.
- Monitor print and electronic media for any mention of the company, take quick action to manage and advise publicity in terms of emergent events and propose press releases.
Relevant qualification and more than 10 years in public relations or corporate affairs and at least 5 years management experience.