Office Administration Manager - Remuneration Report
- Product Code: 08-08 Office Admin Manager
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $60.00
All our Remuneration Reports are three pages in length and provide a brief position description covering the job purpose, main accountabilities and matching indicators. This is accompanied by remuneration information and common benefits displayed in a tablulated and graphical format. We also provide a guidline of how to interpret the Report and where an individual employee should be positioned.
Office Administration Manager
Chief Finance Officer, Financial Controller, Administration Manager or other senior position
Manage office services and related activities to optimise the utilisation of equipment and facilities and support to the business.
- Supervise the maintenance of stock and accounting records and sales statistics. Provide general office services as required.
- Negotiate the purchase of office supplies and equipment and supervise receiving and shipping units for office departments.
- Supervise voice, data and telecommunication contracts.
- Oversee the employment and training of administration and support staff.
Minimum five years in general office or administrative functions.