Librarian - Remuneration Report
- Product Code: 08-12 Librarian
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $60.00
All our Remuneration Reports are three pages in length and provide a brief position description covering the job purpose, main accountabilities and matching indicators. This is accompanied by remuneration information and common benefits displayed in a tablulated and graphical format. We also provide a guidline of how to interpret the Report and where an individual employee should be positioned.
Principal Executive in Research and Development or other Senior Executive
Collect, catalogue and distribute technical and commercial information from a wide variety of internal and external sources to meet the information needs of management and support the operating activities of the company.
- Requisition the purchase of new books, subscriptions and develop the collection.
- Review current literature to determine if specific items or data for special company requirements and take the necessary steps to secure such information.
- Organise the collection and develop library procedures.
- Confer with staff to ensure the relevance of library materials for all information needs.
- Ensure photocopying is completed in accordance with copyright legislation.
- Supervise the work of sub-ordinate staff.
Relevant qualification and at least five years experience.