Legal Counsel - Remuneration Report
- Product Code: 08-02 Legal Counsel
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $60.00
All our Remuneration Reports are three pages in length and provide a brief position description covering the job purpose, main accountabilities and matching indicators. This is accompanied by remuneration information and common benefits displayed in a tablulated and graphical format. We also provide a guidline of how to interpret the Report and where an individual employee should be positioned.
General Counsel or Company Secretary
Provide advice on legal proceedings conducted by the business, legal aspects of government and union relationships, contracts, corporate organisation and other areas of business.
- Provide advice and guidance to line management on legal issues affecting their areas of responsibility.
- Participate in the development and interpretation of the organisation’s policies.
- Collaborate or co-operate with external legal counsel in relevant legal matters.
- Advise on legal aspects of credit, tax insurance and property, personnel and employee relations and public relations when required.
- Advise and manage legal proceedings to protect the intellectual property and patents of the company.
Legal qualification and five - ten years experience.