General Secretary - Remuneration Report
- Product Code: 08-07 General Secretary
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $60.00
All our Remuneration Reports are three pages in length and provide a brief position description covering the job purpose, main accountabilities and matching indicators. This is accompanied by remuneration information and common benefits displayed in a tablulated and graphical format. We also provide a guidline of how to interpret the Report and where an individual employee should be positioned.
Department Manager, Office Manager or other middle management and senior management roles
Perform administrative and secretarial duties for the manager of a section or branch, and other team members as needed.
- Obtain information for report preparation, or presentations and undertake QA and formatting checks on documents prepared by team members.
- Make decisions relating to office procedures following referral from superior.
- Screen telephone calls, follow up action items with staff as needed.
- Receive and distribute incoming letters, memoranda, journals or newsletters.
- Organise and change office events and functions.
At least five years general secretarial experience plus a relevant post secondary qualification.