Executive Secretary - Remuneration Report
- Product Code: 08-06 Executive Secretary
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $60.00
All our Remuneration Reports are three pages in length and provide a brief position description covering the job purpose, main accountabilities and matching indicators. This is accompanied by remuneration information and common benefits displayed in a tablulated and graphical format. We also provide a guidline of how to interpret the Report and where an individual employee should be positioned.
General Manager, Divisional Manager or other Senior Executive
Manage the office of senior executive and provide confidential and comprehensive secretarial and administrative support.
- Prepare confidential documents for Board presentation and discussion.
- Decide whether to interrupt the senior executive or arrange future appointments as appropriate.
- Keep all confidential files and documents and screen the executive’s phone calls and emails.
- Organise the executive’s appointments and travel arrangements and maintain expense records for the executive.
- Follow up action items on behalf of the senior executive.
More than ten years experience with the ability to apply tact, discretion and mature judgment.