Desktop Publisher - Remuneration Report
- Product Code: 08-03 Desktop Publisher
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $60.00
All our Remuneration Reports are three pages in length and provide a brief position description covering the job purpose, main accountabilities and matching indicators. This is accompanied by remuneration information and common benefits displayed in a tablulated and graphical format. We also provide a guidline of how to interpret the Report and where an individual employee should be positioned.
Publications Editor or Public Relations Manager
Convert and layout draft text and diagrams using desktop publishing software to produce artwork ready for printing.
- Receive written material, diagrams, graphics and word processed output and convert them into DTP formats, using PC’s printers and scanners as required.
- Discuss draft output with users and vary material accordingly.
- Liaise with printers to confirm printing and artwork requirements.
- Send completed material to printers on disk or via email.
- Proof finished materials and compare with originals.
May have a graphic design background, or may be an experienced secretary or word processor operator, with additional post secondary qualifications.