Administration Manager - Remuneration Report
- Product Code: 08-04 Administration Manager
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $60.00
All our Remuneration Reports are three pages in length and provide a brief position description covering the job purpose, main accountabilities and matching indicators. This is accompanied by remuneration information and common benefits displayed in a tablulated and graphical format. We also provide a guidline of how to interpret the Report and where an individual employee should be positioned.
Chief Finance Officer, Financial Controller, General Manager or Department Manager
Manage and co-ordinate staff administering company policies and procedures to support a diverse range of company activities.
- Manage the provision of company office space and other buildings/ facilities.
- Co-ordinate the preparation and collection of reports from various departments within the company.
- Assist management to propose budgets and monitor expenditure against budget on a monthly basis.
- Conduct and arrange regular staff training courses and handle general administration of staff matters.
At least five years administration experience with a relevant qualification.