Administration Officer - Remuneration Report
- Product Code: 08-09 Admin Officer
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $60.00
All our Remuneration Reports are three pages in length and provide a brief position description covering the job purpose, main accountabilities and matching indicators. This is accompanied by remuneration information and common benefits displayed in a tablulated and graphical format. We also provide a guidline of how to interpret the Report and where an individual employee should be positioned.
Office Manager or Administration Manager
Provide accurate and timely administrative and support services to the organisation.
- Operate a range of computer based applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Coordinate meetings including booking rooms, catering and preparation of meeting materials
- Sort documents and maintain filing system as directed.
- Arrange photocopying of documents and operate a photocopy machine as required.
- Maintain an inventory of office supplies
- Liaise with internal and external customers in a prompt, courteous and effective manner, ensuring a high level of customer service is provided.
Previous experience in a similar role may have certificate level qualification.