Accountant - Remuneration Report
- Product Code: 02-09 Accountant
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $60.00
All our Remuneration Reports are three pages in length and provide a brief position description covering the job purpose, main accountabilities and matching indicators. This is accompanied by remuneration information and common benefits displayed in a tablulated and graphical format. We also provide a guidline of how to interpret the Report and where an individual employee should be positioned.
Division Accountant/ Branch Accountant or Senior Accountant
Prepare and analyse statements to ensure information required for budgets and financial reporting is accurate.
- Assist in the implementation of budget control systems.
- Review accuracy of accounting entries.
- Assist in the analysis of company expenditures.
- Delegate responsibilities to accounts clerks and other subordinates.
- Prepare income and balance sheet statements.
Tertiary qualification and at least five years since graduating.